Vending Machines For Sale:
Starting a Vending Machine Business
If you are looking for a small business opportunity and are considering looking to purchase vending machines for sale, there are a few things to consider before going ahead with this type of vending machines sale business. You will need to decide on the type of vending machines, the placement / location of your vending machines and how many you would like to operate.
To better maximize your vending machine small business opportunity is to research before you start. The only way to start a vending machines business that has any likelihood of success is to proceed as follows:
1. Call businesses, hospitals, universities, and government institutions in your city and ask two questions: (a) Are vending machines currently in operation on the premises; and (b) Is management happy with the service and commission it is receiving. If the answer to the first question is "yes" and the answer to the second question is "no", you have found a possible location to operate your sales business for vending machines that could make financial sense. You should make an appointment with the individual who makes the decisions on sales from vending machine, clarily their needs and learn if you can improve upon the vending sales and service currently being provided.
2. Focus your attention on vending machines sales, purchasing and operating soft drink and candy/snack vending machines. Avoid the purchase of coffee, fresh food, and ice cream vending machines unless you have a business opportunity to also supply a soft drink and candy/snack machine to the same location. Only locations with large numbers of potential customers should be considered for the placement of coffee, fresh food, and ice cream vending machines.
3. If possible, choose a major brand vending machine that is electronic and is equipped with a built in dollar bill acceptor. Be careful about buying used or refurbished vending machines for sale. Vending companies do not replace older machines with new machines unless the older machine has proven highly unreliable. Used machines are usually sold by soft drink bottlers and established vending operators in large quantities for next to nothing to used machine brokers who try and earn huge profits from the piecemeal re-sale of this equipment. In the vending industry, you get what you pay for. If you have plenty of time and experience to trouble shoot and repair used vending machines, a used vending machine purchase might make sense. Otherwise, you should buy a major brand new machine from a well established distribution company.
4. Consider contacting and joining the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA). NAMA is a neutral industry trade association based in Chicago. The telephone number for NAMA is (312) 346-0370.
5. Consider subscribing to the vending industry's three leading trade magazines: Vending Times, Automatic Merchandiser, and Vending & OCS.
Considering vending machines as a business opportunity? Always remember that the majority of individuals who successed into the vending machine industry have done major research. Owning and operating vending machines business is labor intensive and expensive; however, it is an opportunity that can provide good profitabilty if well managed. Like any business, the key ingredients to success are research and hard work.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Palo Alto, California
(800) 223-4101 or (650) 493-2258
For more information on vending machines for sale, please contact Peter LeVine or any one of his talented colleagues at (800) 223-4101, (650) 493-2258, or contact us through our Info Request form
Buy Soda Vending Machines for sale from Vencoa
All vending machines for sale are priced lower than the identical machines from Selectivend, USI, Fawn, or Federal.
Plus we offer:
- Zero Down Financing
- Lower Interest Rates
Questions? (800) 223-4101 or contact us through our Info Request form
*Vencoa is an authorized distributor of USI vending machines and is not an authorized distributor of Selectivend products.
Vending Machines for Sale from Vencoa